Wednesday, April 23, 2008

College

I commented on Powerades blog, "Is college a crucial part of success?" I think that it is not a requirement for someone to go to college. As cec stated on her coment, some people need to take some time off to figure out what they want to do. The only dissapointment to me if someone does that is they would miss out on the experience of college. As a freshman with everyone my age, I have met so many great people and would not have chosen do anything else for the next four years. People who go to school later, do not get the same experience. Although, if you are going to go to school and not accomphish anything, there is no point. In the long run, college is not crucial, as long as you are doing something with your life that you love, you are good to go.

No comments: